Friday, January 20, 2012

I LIKE BEING BUSY!

Starting Song: Chicago-25 or 6 to 4

BOOM!!!




So yesterday wasn't so much productive as I would have liked it to be. I pretty much spent the day watching a couple movies. So in a sense, I was studying my craft! But I watched The Devil Inside, which I was dissapointed in. Had potential to be good, but the ending was just sooooo weak! Then I watched the American version of Girl With A Dragon Tattoo. Was very good, however, I am still extremely fond of the Swedish version!

After that I went and hung out with a friend of mine(number 22) and watched Whats Your Number. I thought that it was pretty damn funny! I enjoyed it a lot! I ended up leaving around 6AM and stopped at a 7-11 to get cigarettes. As I was in there I heard the cashier talking about film. So of course I started talking to him. WE ENDED UP BULLSHITTING ABOUT FILM FOR LIKE 3 HOURS!!! Very smart guy! He definitely knows his shit! And very well could be working with him in the near future! Well he ended up talking about his buddy he works with and said his last name was IGNAGNI. It made me stop in my tracks.... why?? Because my grandpas last name was IGNAGNI until he changed it to Victor. Now, I do not know any of the IGNAGNI family whatsoever, so I might be working with someone who I have a relation to BY COMPLETE HAPPENSTANCE! Small world INDEED!!

Time for WHAT"S IN MY BAG OF STUMBLEUPON GOODIES!!!
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/As4ePQ/www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/25-youtube-comments-that-are-actually-funny/

Today was a lot more of a productive day! Not only did I get things in line for my taxes (receipts and millage) but I submitted 2 audition videos and went for an audition! The first video was for a comedy called Chatline. I auditioned for the role of Harry. This one is paid...and pays pretty damn good if selected! Check it out!


Then I auditioned for a drama called Internal Conflict with will be filmed out in New Orleans. Unfortunately, this one is not paid, so if I get the part I might have to turn it down because that will be to much money I would be spending to do it! The live audition was for a horror film out in Novi called Attacked on Set. I NAILED THE AUDITION! They seemed extremely pleased and loved my performance. This one is also not paid but it's a hell of a lot closer then the other one. I also submitted my information to other productions in hope that I could also get an audition or even cast! 

And finally, I have been getting things settled to go and have a sit down with my buddy regarding recording a CD soon, which I AM LOOKING FORWARD TOO!!

So like I said previously, THIS YEAR IS A NO BULLSHIT YEAR FOR ME!!! I have to make it! This is my passion, this is my goal, this is my love! I have many things that I have to accomplish this year and playing games is not one of them. So if any of you have any suggestions on ways to accomplish my goals, or would like to help me accomplish my goals feel free to help! 

ON TO THE LIST

THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETED ARE IN RED
THINGS I COMMENT ON ARE IN BLUE...SOME WILL STAY THE SAME...OTHERS WILL CHANGE!

 1.Record a CD
-My count is now up to 9 total. Thinking about doing a cover for the album, so that leaves me with writing 2 more songs!
2. Collaborate musically with a few other artists.
-Definitely will complete it with the CD.
3. Work on at least 3 feature films as a PA, AD or if I'm lucky Director.
-Waiting to hear back on a couple projects I submitted my resume to.
4. Work on at least 2 short films.
5. Work on at least 3 TV shows.
-SyFy's Haunted Collector
6. Work on at least 2 commercials/music videos.
-Still waiting on information to do these within the next couple months
7. Work on at least 2 projects as an actor.
-Will be one of the leads in the film BLOOD ABDUCTIONS an indie horror film out in NEW YORK this spring. WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE THIS COMPLETED VERY SHORTLY!
8. Write 2 shorts.
-Put this one off for a couple days....writers block!!! GAHHHH
9. Collaborate on writing 1 feature film script.
10. Get one job out of state.
-SyFy gig was out in Ohio!! Yea, not that far but still regardless out of state!
11. Have 1 trip to another country.
-Still at a standstill until I build up money!
12. Do more Youtube Videos.
-Will start posting some of my songs on youtube for the hell of it!
13. Publish some of my poetry.
-Submitted my poetry to 3 places. I got word that one of the 3 rejected me!!!! Still got 2 more!
14. Post any/all photography.
-Just posted 2 pictures above...WILL DO MORE SOON!!
15. Do more photography.
-Working on it!
16. Learn a new program.
-Not sure what kinda program to learn. Maybe an editing program to help me be more versatile?
17. Switch Banks.
-Will go to a Credit Union instead...
18. Save more money.
19. Pay off credit card debt.
-Working on it!
20. Get in better shape
-This is always on every one's, so why not throw it on mine! P90X here I come! hahaha
21. NETWORK!
-Everyday!!
22. Hang out with more friends.
-Definitely doing good with this one so far!
23. Visit L.A.
24. Create an EBOOK
-Getting together what poems I would like to add in there!
25. Create a Blog.
-COMPLETED!! 
26.Meditate
-Gotta do it more!!


As far as my blog goes, it was suggested to also add a VLOG. Out of curiosity, what would everyone like to see me do in the vlogs? Do rants? Explain my days? What should I do? I am putting you guys in the hot seat to let me know what you would like to see!! Also be tuned, if not tonight, at least this weekend, I will also be making a facebook account for my music!

And I believe that will conclude today's entry....until next time!!

Ending Song: You're Cute When You Scream- Senses Fail

-=-Joe


2 comments: