Friday, March 9, 2012

13 long, expensive and completely pointless months later = FREEDOM

Start Song: First Day of My Life- Bright Eyes

13 months ago, I got in trouble with the law. It changed my life, for what I thought was for the worse. But I was far from wrong! Now you are probably thinking(if you aren't a smoker) is that I was clean for 13 months and that was how it was for the better. But you are now far from wrong! I have always been political to a degree and didn't agree with how things have been going in the country. Once I got busted and felt the idiotic wrath of the court system and the broken ways of our government it open my mind more. I started becoming more politically aware and started seeing what things were worth. The bullshit just started streaming in.

Now that would necessarily be enough and all you would need as a positive. To start picking out all the bullshit that is dealt in front of you. BUT THAT WAS NOT IT! I officially got off probation today. About an hour later, I WAS HIT IN THE FRICKEN FACE WITH A SACK OF LIFE BRICKS! Things seem a lot clearer. Things are starting to piece together more. All those little gaps throughout the last year are finally pieced together. It's like I was reborn with the mucus and all! lol Either way this whole thing was completely worth it! It's good to be back!

Now there has been a huge gap between the last time we spoke.

TIME FOR STUMBLEUPON GRAB BAG!
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4WkDE2/kingstoncompassion.org/cannabisandcapitalism.jpg/

I have started working with Matt Barth on my kickstarter campaign. We have a cool video in the works to help promote my music!! It is going to look extremely AMAZING!

I also recently finished filming ATTACKED ON SET! Which I am super excited for and believe it is a real winner. Also met some amazing cast and crew! Some contacts for life!

LISTEN TO THIS SONG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aZFcosBTaQ&ob=av2n

Anyways I know there is a bunch more stuff, but I have a million things to do today!
HERE IS THE LIST!


THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETED ARE IN RED
THINGS I COMMENT ON ARE IN BLUE...SOME WILL STAY THE SAME...OTHERS WILL CHANGE!

 1.Record a CD
-Going to record the first song on MONDAY!!
2. Collaborate musically with a few other artists.
-Definitely will complete it with the CD. I also have other people I will end up working with!
3. Work on at least 3 feature films as a PA, AD or if I'm lucky Director.
-Worked as the AD on the film ATTACKED ON SET!
4. Work on at least 2 short films.
-Wrote one with Matt Barth! Will hopefully start filming this month!
5. Work on at least 3 TV shows.
-SyFy's Haunted Collector
6. Work on at least 2 commercials/music videos.
-One music video completed. Got about 2 in the works!
7. Work on at least 2 projects as an actor.
-Finished one feature as a LEAD on ATTACKED ON SET! CELEB fell through as well as BLOOD ABDUCTION!
8. Write 2 shorts.
-One short done by myself and the other done with Matt Barth! MORE TO COME!
9. Collaborate on writing 1 feature film script.
-GOING TO START SHORTLY!
10. Get one job out of state.
-SyFy gig was out in Ohio!! Yea, not that far but still regardless out of state!
11. Have 1 trip to another country.
-Still at a standstill until I build up money!
12. Do more Youtube Videos.
-Have not made any soon, but will start coming up with some ideas to do little videos shortly!
13. Publish some of my poetry.
-Heard back from all my submissions. None of them were accepted. On to my EBOOK!
14. Post any/all photography.
-Still learning the camera. WILL START POSTING SHORTLY!
15. Do more photography.
-IT HAS BEGUN!
16. Learn a new program.
-Still gotta pick up the copy!
17. Switch Banks.
-CREDIT UNION INSTEAD!
18. Save more money.
-Requires making money first. lol 
19. Pay off credit card debt.
-Slowly but surely!
20. Get in better shape
-STARTING A REGULAR SCHEDULE ON MONDAY!
21. NETWORK!
-All day, errr day!
22. Hang out with more friends.
-Have been doing good with this one! Another month and I will be able to mark this one off..being I hung out with more people in 3 months then I did all last year!!
23. Visit L.A.
-If I can get the money to go out there, I already have a couch to crash on for a little bit!
24. Create an EBOOK
-Was encouraged to definitely do this one!
25. Create a Blog.
-COMPLETED!! 
26.Meditate
-Will start doing regularly!


That is all I have to say as of right now! Great things are to come now! LIFE HERE I COME!


End Song: Dreamin'- Amos Lee


-=-Joe

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it's Kathy and Emily. :) Do you remember us from Omegle? We just wanted to talk to you again. It would cool if you emailed me: KathyP.1300@Gmail.Com

    ReplyDelete