Friday, February 17, 2012

STAND MY GROUND AND KEEP FIGHTING

Starting Song; Moon-Little People

I have had many people compliment me on my blog recently. Now, I realize that I don's have a set time as to when I do a post but I am doing what works for me. I'll post whenever it feels right to post. Maybe that could be a month, who knows? But I definitely appreciate the kinds words regarding my blog and with that I will continue to do it to please all of you! I would still do it regardless but that is besides the point. lol I still, without posting, still have a couple views almost everyday from people, which is amazing! Looking at the stats I have gotten a couple views from Russia, Argentina and Germany as well. SO LETS KEEP IT UP EVERYONE!

For those of you keep track, I have the feature film "Attacked on Set" coming up shortly. I will be playing one of the lead roles, as the Director. I am very excited because this role will be vital for my acting reel! It will definitely show my range as an actor hands down. Then after that, I jump on as a 2nd AD on another feature called CELEB. After those two gigs, I am at a stand still but will bust my ass to get something else! Like I said from the beginning...THERE IS NO ROOM FOR BULLSHIT!!! I need to keep busy somehow, someway!

I feel like doing the STUMBLEUPON GRAB BAG RIGHT NOW!!! lol
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/23gtLn/data.whicdn.com/images/13755914/tumblr_lq7sb1mRjG1r1n350o1_500_large.jpg/

Speaking of, March 9th draws closer and closer. What is on March 9th you ask? Well that is the day I step in front of the judge to get off of probation! Yea, I know what you are thinking...if you didn't already know, yes I was on probation! By the time I get off I will have been on for 13 months. Don't worry I didn't kill anybody or anything...that they know of..HAHAH COMPLETELY JOKING!!! It was just for something stupid...not so much stupid that I did but stupid that it is a law. And I will leave it at that! lol

Recently, I just got back from Ohio(the 2nd time this year! lol) and had a shoot with Matt Barth shooting some footage for the website realage.com. We were working with Dr. Mike Roizen, who actually created the website with Dr. Oz. So most likely, he will be the next big doctor that everyone hears about. We also shot some material that will be used through the Weather Channel! And yes, I AD'd it! While we were out there we got to stay at a hotel, watch the Grammy's and get lost in the ghetto side of Cleveland! AHHH, good times! ahaha Here are a couple pictures taken of me on the shoot!






On our way out there, Matt and I came up with an idea for a short film that we want to do hopefully in the next month or so. I will be directing it! I think we will for sure have a very artistic interesting short indeed!

ON TO THE LIST!


THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETED ARE IN RED
THINGS I COMMENT ON ARE IN BLUE...SOME WILL STAY THE SAME...OTHERS WILL CHANGE!

 1.Record a CD
-My buddy is getting back to me once he finishes setting up his gear! He has been busy lately with his music but wants to definitely work with me!
2. Collaborate musically with a few other artists.
-Definitely will complete it with the CD.
3. Work on at least 3 feature films as a PA, AD or if I'm lucky Director.
-Will be working as a 2nd AD on the feature film "CELEB", the working title. 
4. Work on at least 2 short films.
-Have one short that I need to write out and we will hopefully film in the next month-ish. Talking about another one a well!
5. Work on at least 3 TV shows.
-SyFy's Haunted Collector
6. Work on at least 2 commercials/music videos.
-Worked on a music video as an AD for the band Major Minor!
7. Work on at least 2 projects as an actor.
-Will have one of the lead roles in 'Attacked on Set" as well as a minor role in the film "Celeb". The film in NY called "Blood Abductions" I was cast as the lead, I have not heard from them in over a month, so I am not counting that one anymore. Either way, that's two acting gigs!
8. Write 2 shorts.
-Wrote 2 couple minutes shorts. Hopefully will be able to film them soon!
9. Collaborate on writing 1 feature film script.
-Have 3 script ideas. 2 features as well as a tv show. Will need to find some people to collaborate on this, as I feel they have GREAT potential!
10. Get one job out of state.
-SyFy gig was out in Ohio!! Yea, not that far but still regardless out of state!
11. Have 1 trip to another country.
-Still at a standstill until I build up money!
12. Do more Youtube Videos.
-Have not made any soon, but will start coming up with some ideas to do little videos shortly!
13. Publish some of my poetry.
-Still got another month or to before I find out if my poems I submitted get used, If not they will be published in my EBOOK.
14. Post any/all photography.
-Still learning how to take the pictures manually aside from just automatic. So hopefully can catch on fast so I don't keep taking garbage! lol 
15. Do more photography.
-STAY TUNED!
16. Learn a new program.
-Have not gotten a copy of the software yet, but I have another connection to get some!
17. Switch Banks.
-CREDIT UNION INSTEAD!
18. Save more money.
-Requires making money first. lol 
19. Pay off credit card debt.
-Slowly but surely!
20. Get in better shape
-Going to start having a regular workout!
21. NETWORK!
-All day, errr day!
22. Hang out with more friends.
-Have been doing good with this one! Another month and I will be able to mark this one off..being I hung out with more people in 3 months then I did all last year!!
23. Visit L.A.
-If I can get the money to go out there, I already have a couch to crash on for a little bit!
24. Create an EBOOK
-Was encouraged to definitely do this one!
25. Create a Blog.
-COMPLETED!! 
26.Meditate
-One that I seem to lack incredibly...and it's not difficult! lol


One thing I forgot to mention, a friend of mine I worked on Haunted Collector who lives in Ohio, has a venue he co-owns and wants me to come out and do a show shortly! He also mentioned something about shooting a music video soon as well and possibly doing some vocals on a couple of his songs he recorded for his album! I think things are really looking good this year. There are just a bunch of small things popping up! Like a possible tv show that I was asked to possibly work on. I will be getting more info regarding that. Meanwhile, I will keep you posted when things happen!!!


IMMA MAKE THIS YEAR AMAZING EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!

Well that is all, until next time!

Ending Song: Kickstarts(Bar9 Remix)-Example

-=-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment