Sunday, February 12, 2012

I Need to Pick Up More Momentum!

Starting Song: Love Song- Blake Lewis

Alright, to start this entry off, I would like to thank EVERYONE for reading my blog! The past couple entries have had large gaps between them and I still manage to get a viewer, even if it is only ONE! So I am glad that people are enjoying it! Also, I found out I also had a viewer from Russia, which I thought was cool!

Next thing I want to bring up is, yesterday,  it was announced that Whitney Houston has died. The reason I bring this up is a couple months ago, I had the opportunity to work on about half of Whitney's last ever film, SPARKLE. I had the opportunity to meet her and she was a real sweetheart! I also got a crew gift, a hoodie with SPARKLE as well as the production company on it, which I will now cherish!

On  the bright side of things, I get closer to working on the feature "Attacked on Set"! I am getting extremely excited! Not only am I playing a crucial role but its the first feature that I have such a big role! Then their goal is to get it on Netflix, which maybe all of you could end up seeing me in a movie on Netflix within the next year or two! Then after that movie, I jump aboard a crew job for the film CELEB as the 2nd AD as well as a small acting role! I feel that will be another great gig!

Alright I cant control myself....time for...WHATS IN THE STUMBLEUPON BAG!!! lol
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2U5EWk/i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/087/536/1292102239519.gif/
SOOOO TRUE!!!!!

So this past Wednesday, I ended up AD'ing a music video for a band called Major Minor! I recommend everyone check them out http://www.facebook.com/pages/Major-Minor/170883756289522?sk=app_2405167945 the song they did was She's Trouble! My buddy Matt Barth brought his crane to the shoot which left us with SOME AMAZING FOOTAGE!! Also, Matt and I are heading out to Cleveland today to work on another little project. Doing an interview for a company. Meanwhile, we are also going to do a couple really short videos that we can use for our reels. I will be directing and playing talent, and he will be the cinematographer/editor. That will be a cool shoot being we will get some really cool shots. Might even try to shoot something while we are out in Cleveland! I have been starting to learn more with my camera lately! Here are some shots from the shoot!








Just a quick interjection, Hakuna Matata just came up in my playlist! hahaha

As far as the film out in NY I was cast in, no one who was cast has heard anything back from them yet. So I will play it through like it is not going to happen. It would be great if it did but I am not going to get my hopes up!

Meanwhile, my buddy, who I am going to record with, is getting his equipment set up. Of course that means once he does, I should be recording my CD. I am excited for that! 

I still have a bunch of things on my list that I would like to accomplish this year! If anyone reading this has and suggestions or would like to help in anyway, please speak up! MY SUCCESS IS YOUR SUCCESS! And on top of that, I do not forget the people who help!

ON TO THE LIST!


THINGS THAT ARE COMPLETED ARE IN RED
THINGS I COMMENT ON ARE IN BLUE...SOME WILL STAY THE SAME...OTHERS WILL CHANGE!

 1.Record a CD
-My buddy is getting back to me once he finishes setting up his gear! He has been busy lately with his music but wants to definitely work with me!
2. Collaborate musically with a few other artists.
-Definitely will complete it with the CD.
3. Work on at least 3 feature films as a PA, AD or if I'm lucky Director.
-Will be working as a 2nd AD on the feature film "CELEB", the working title. 
4. Work on at least 2 short films.
-Will be doing a series of 4-ish shorts with Matt Barth to help with my reel!
5. Work on at least 3 TV shows.
-SyFy's Haunted Collector
6. Work on at least 2 commercials/music videos.
-Worked on a music video as an AD for the band Major Minor!
7. Work on at least 2 projects as an actor.
-Will be one of the leads in 'BLOOD ABDUCTIONS' in NY this Spring. Then will have a bigger role in the feature 'Attacked on Set' at the end of the month.
8. Write 2 shorts.
-Wrote 2 couple minutes shorts. Hopefully will be able to film them soon!
9. Collaborate on writing 1 feature film script.
-Have 3 script ideas. 2 features as well as a tv show. Will need to find some people to collaborate on this, as I feel they have GREAT potential!
10. Get one job out of state.
-SyFy gig was out in Ohio!! Yea, not that far but still regardless out of state!
11. Have 1 trip to another country.
-Still at a standstill until I build up money!
12. Do more Youtube Videos.
-Have not made any soon, but will start coming up with some ideas to do little videos shortly!
13. Publish some of my poetry.
-Still got another month or to before I find out if my poems I submitted get used, If not they will be published in my EBOOK.
14. Post any/all photography.
-Will be going through some pictures from the music video to post! A few are above!
15. Do more photography.
-Found my charger and am learning more about the technical aspect of the camera. Should be doing a lot more photography in the near future!
16. Learn a new program.
-Have not gotten a copy of the software yet, but I have another connection to get some!
17. Switch Banks.
-CREDIT UNION INSTEAD!
18. Save more money.
-Requires making money first. lol 
19. Pay off credit card debt.
-Just made another payment
20. Get in better shape
-Going to start having a regular workout!
21. NETWORK!
-All day, errr day!
22. Hang out with more friends.
-Have been doing good with this one!
23. Visit L.A.
-If I can get the money to go out there, I already have a couch to crash on for a little bit!
24. Create an EBOOK
-Was encouraged to definitely do this one!
25. Create a Blog.
-COMPLETED!! 
26.Meditate
-Did this once since I started the blog....COME ON JOE!



Well, that concludes another post! I will definitely try to do more posts instead of waiting several days between each. I must be going though, I need to hop in the shower and get things situated for my trip to Cleveland! Remember, please subscribe, comment, and PASS ALONG TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW!!! Thank you everyone so much!!! MUCH LOVE!

Ending Song: All Apologies- Nirvana

-=-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment